Friday, September 28, 2007

A beautiful comment from Ryan Moblo the creator of the CD Club

you're a goddamn genius, a hard heartbeat, a finality in regards to finality.

your covers look amazing, you took my idea, my depths of the idea, and shook the ground it was conceived on.

thank you, thank you, thank you!

you and i, so far, are the two sole supporters of the idea.

you, lady, know not only how to trump, but how to magnify and portrude the intention into a beautiful happening.

i am actually really glad it took me to see your effort before i, (i so apologize,)send you my work, which, in true obliviousness, i know you deserve preferential treatment.

damn, lady, you damn near brought me to tears, your dedication to sharing tunes.

i can't wait.

i will attempt to rival your ingenuity and send you a ,"care package."

with buttloads of love,

ry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read the post. Thank author for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

It was rather interesting for me to read this blog. Thank you for it. I like such topics and anything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.