Thursday, October 25, 2007

"Blue, Greens, and Yellows" Mixtape



1. R.L. Burnside - Just like a bird without a feather
2. The Blind Boys of Alabama - Nobody's fault but mine
3. Lightnin' Hopkins - I woke up this morning
4. Mississippi Fred McDowell - Good morning little school girl
5. John Lee Hooker - Black snake
6. Junior Kimbrough - Release me
7. The Black Keys - Keep your hands off her
8. Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble - Tin pan alley
9. Led Zeppelin - Since I've been loving you
10. Tom Waits - Gun street girl
11. Bob Dylan - Ballad of Hollis Brown
12. Leadbelly - Where did you sleep last night
13. Mississippi John Hurt - My creole belle
14. Bessie Smith - I'm wild about that thing
15. Billie Holiday - Love my man
16. Howlin' Wolf - The red rooster (alternate mix)
17. The Rolling Stones - Ventilator blues
18. Mark Lanegan - Like little Willie John

No comments: