Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Philadelphia Mixtape Exchange Volume 8: "The Crushes" Mixtape


1. Spiritualized - Stay with me
2. Mercury Rev - The funny bird
3. Arcade Fire - My body is a cage
4. TV on the Radio - Young liars
5. The Beta Band - Dr. Baker
6. The Decemberists - Shiny
7. Neutral Milk Hotel - King of carrot flowers part 1
8. Modest Mouse - You're the good things
9. The Duke Spirit - Red weather
10. Otis Redding - That's how strong my love is
11. Sam Cooke - You were made for me
12. The Black Keys - The lengths
13. Ryan Adams - Damn, Sam (I love a woman that rains)
14. M. Ward - Let's dance
15. Smog - Our anniversary
16. Nick Drake - The cello song
17. Rufus Wainwright - Vibrate
18. Bonnie "Prince" Billy ft. Matt Sweeney - Bed is for sleeping
19. Tom Waits - Take it with me




MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Decent mixtape but how does Sam Cooke and Otis Redding fit on this at all? I don't understand that about younger cats. This is a Rock Mixtape and too put 2 soul greats in the middle of the tape makes for not a good look.