Thursday, May 6, 2010

"Graduation" Mixtape


1. The Rural Alberta Advantage - Eye of the tiger (Survivor cover)
2. Florence + the Machine - Addicted to love (Robert Palmer cover)
3. The Veils - Clap hands (Tom Waits cover)
4. Metric - Don't think twice it's alright (Bob Dylan cover)
5. The Sarcastic Dharma Society - First day of my life (Bright Eyes cover)
6. Mates of State - These days (Jackson Browne cover)
7. M. Ward - Green river (Creedence Clearwater Revival cover)
8. The Morning Benders - Lovefool (Cardigans cover)
9. Serena Ryder & the Beauties - The funeral (Band of Horses cover)
10. A.A. Bondy - I'm on fire (Bruce Springsteen cover)
11. My Morning Jacket - Rocket man (Elton John cover)
12. Joshua James - Losing my religion (R.E.M. cover)
13. Calico Horse - Idioteque (Radiohead cover)
14. Sara Lov - My body is a cage (Arcade Fire cover)
15. Emiliana Torrini - Sound of silence (Simon and Garfunkel cover)
16. Eels - Can't help falling in love with you (Elvis Presley cover)
17. Calexico - I send my love to you (Palace Brothers cover)
18. The Sarcastic Dharma Society - Bad bad things (Andrew Jackson Jihad cover)
19. Dan Mangan - There is a light that never goes out (The Smiths cover)
20. My Brightest Diamond - Lucky (Radiohead cover)

No comments: