Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Breakup Mixtape for the Denver CD Club


1. Arcade Fire - My body is a cage
2. Bats for Lashes - What's a girl to do?
3. Belle & Sebastian - I'm waking up to us
4. Yo La Tengo - I was the fool beside you for too long
5. Ween - Baby bitch
6. Elliott Smith - Somebody that I used to know
7. Cat Power - Hate
8. Smog - Whistling teapot (rag)
9. The Black Keys - I cry alone
10. Tim Buckley - Sweet surrender
11. The Doors - Shaman's blues
12. Built to Spill - You were right
13. The Magnetic Fields - All my little words
14. Bright Eyes - You will. You? Will. You? Will
15. The Decemberists - Here I dreamt I was an architect
16. The Smiths - I know it's over
17. Ween - It's gonna be (alright)
18. Liz Phair - Divorce song
19. Palace Brothers - You will miss me when I burn
20. Daniel Johnston - Some things last a long time




The Breakup Mixtape for the Denver CD Club

No comments: