Thursday, January 10, 2008

"Fragments of Life's Heart" Mixtape




1. Bonnie "Prince" Billy & Matt Sweeny - Bed is for sleeping
2. Smog - Left only with love
3. The Mountain Goats - Love love love
4. Yo La Tengo - Our way to fall
5. Spiritualized - I think I'm in love
6. Caribou - She's the one
7. The Magnetic Fields - The luckiest guy on the lower east side
8. Daniel Johnston - Crazy love
9. Elliott Smith - Everything reminds me of her
10. Antony & the Johnsons - Hope there's someone
11. Leonard Cohen - Suzanne
12. M. Ward - Let's dance
13. Mark Lanegan - Sunrise
14. Cat Power - Remember me
15. The Black Keys - You're the one
16. Otis Redding - That's how strong my love is
17. Billie Holiday - You go to my head
18. Super Furry Animals - Hello sunshine
19. The Flaming Lips - When you smile
20. Richard Buckner - On traveling
21. Tom Waits - Take it with me

No comments: